Working smarter doesn't mean costly or unhealthy eating ... You Let the bread machine do the work, and you get the benefits of no preservatives, overloaded sugars, and chemicals...Just wholesome Goodness!
Ingredients for 1.5 Loaf 12 slices:
1 cup plus 2 tbsp of Water
2 tbsps Olive Oil
1/2 tsp Vanilla
3 cups Bread Flour
3/4 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
3 tbsps Sugar or honey (I mostly use honey)
3/4 tsp Salt
1 1/2 tsp Yeast (fast acting)
1/3 cup Sliced Almonds
(1) Measure Carefully, placing all ingredients except almonds in bread machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer booklet.
(2) Add Almonds in at the Raisin/Nut signal or 5 to 10 minutes before the last kneading cycle ends
(3) Use Medium or Light crust color
(4) Select sweet or Basic White cycle, (Do Not use delay cycles)
(5) Remove bake bread from bread machine pan and cool on wire rack.
My family loved it, I hope yours do too!