Affirmations also known as auto-suggestions are positive statements that can be used to change the way you think about yourself and your health. The unconscious can't tell the difference between real or imagined ideas, so it will respond to whatever ideas you give it; Ultimately helping to create the reality based on what matches your inner most dominate beliefs, attitude, and thoughts. By repeating affirmations every time your faced with negative/self defeating thoughts, you can retrain your mind and learn to respond more confidently to the world around you, as well as improve your overall health. As time progresses, old limited thinking and mental patterns that contributes to anxiety, depression , and/or stress will loose their charge and eventually stop arising.
Here are a few affirmations to get you on your way to positive thinking and a reformation of attitude.
- After every difficulty there is relief; Surely, after every difficulty there is relief.
- My life is my own and I am responsible for my personal happiness.
- In every way, I am healing and learning to accept the joys life has to offer.
- I am flowing with life, and I am grateful to have the gift of life.
- I am flexible, open and loving towards my self and the world around me.
- Nothing happens without the permission of God.
- I love myself and I deserve to feel healthy and Alive.
- I am healthy, relaxed, and free of pain and disease.
- I approve of myself, and I am safe to be who I am.