Before beginning any exercise routine it is majorly important to make sure that your body is equipped for what you are about to put it through. The body is a living machine that will work for you beautifully if you train and condition it properly. I'm sure that most of us can attest to Physical fitness giving us great benefit in mind, body, and spirit...but it is no secret that when you exercise your entire body goes through physical stress. Therefore, we must make sure that we prepare our bodies for the work that its about to endure. Part of this preparation is making sure that we "S-T-R-E-T-C-H."
- Stretching is a way of protecting the body from undue injury.
- Stretching loosens the muscles.
- Stretching gets blood flowing.
- Stretching gently raises your pulse.
- Stretching adds flexibility.
- Stretching helps you to get the most out of your workout.
- Stretching helps you to recover after workouts.
- Stretching limits muscle soreness.
Stretching will not build muscle, stamina, or endurance; however, It will help you to reach your goals in these three categories without unnecessary injury and soreness. "No one wants pain." Pain hinders progress and get you off your game...
*Before beginning any exercise routine be sure to consult with your physician.