Breast Cancer is more prevalent in women, but to day it is on the rise in men. Early detection, self checks, and screenings can make a huge difference in saving your life. Proper diet, exercise, and keeping your stress levels in check is a must!
- A lump or thickening of breast.
- Discharge from the nipple.
- Retraction of the nipple.
- Changes in the skin of the breast (Dimple or puckering).
- Redness, Swelling, Feeling of heat.
- Enlarged lymph nodes under the arm.
Fibrocystic Breast can have similar symptoms; however, they are not life threatening and they usually are due to hormonal rises, no so good diet or exercise regimen. You should still keep a close eye out for these and shrink them naturally.